One of the best ways to make use of space when you have a bathtub and a shower is to use the bath screens. They save the space and can prevent the floor from getting wet when you take the bath. Bath screens are available in different designs and colors.
Each design of a bath screen serves its own advantage and disadvantage. A few designs are fixed while a few are customized. Choose a bath screen looking at their advantages and disadvantages that serve your needs. Most of the bath screens can be installed easily. It is, however, recommended to call a professional to get the bath screen installed for better results.
Types of bath screens
- Square bath screen are the most common type of bath screens. They are fixed designs that can be used with the blend of bath and shower.
- Curved bath screens are suitable for contemporary bathroom designs.
- Sail bath screens are practical and have unique designs.
- Fold bath screens are ideal where there is a problem of space. They are available in panel designs and come with adjustments.
- Sliding bath screens are ideal if you want to utilize the maximum space. Ensure that you do not install these bath screens into walls with pipes. Use a multi-purpose detector to check if you have pipes within the walls. You can install the bath screens yourself by drilling holes and fixing them into the walls.
Install bath screens without causing damage to the walls
If you are using a bath screen that needs to be fitted to the wall, use masking tapes and appropriate materials to prevent damage. Bath screen sale is available online and offline. You can choose from a variety of designs.